Buy Weed Online St. Catharines-Niagara, Ontario
There are lots of places to visit and things to see in St. Catharines-Niagara in Ontario. But what it’s most famous for is it being the home of the majestic Niagara Falls. This natural wonder straddles the Canada-United States border between Ontario and New York. Hit up some medical cannabis and take this towering cascade up close, whether from the trailside, jetboating or from a helicopter. Don’t miss any of these sights and activities.
- Go on a Hornblower’s Voyage to the Falls. A catamaran will take you to the base of the falls where you will feel the thundering of fresh water as it falls 13 storeys above. Try their nighttime version and see the colors illuminated in colors.
- The Niagara Peninsula is one of the top wine-growing regions in the country. Bike on the rolling countryside or join a tasting tour that stops at almost 100 wineries and tasting the best products of the vintners.
- The Journey Behind the Falls is a tour that will take you to the other side of Horseshoe Falls. It starts at the Table Rock Centre where you will then ride an elevator 150 feet down to bedrock portals that lead to caves behind the cascades.
- Prince Edward County will let you harvest peaches and raspberries, visit lavender and produce farms, and eat to your heart’s content. The country is also home to 40 wineries and outstanding farm-to-table restaurants
- Anyone who’s high will love the Niagara Helicopters’ Tour. The chopper will hover above the falls and give stunning views of the Lake Erie and the Toronto Skyline. Learn about the area and its history via headset commentary.
- The Skylon Tower also gives a bird’s eye view of the American and Horseshoe Falls. This indoor-outdoor viewing area has a 775-feet platform that you can reach via a glassed-in elevator ride. Book at one of its two dining rooms.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake is a wine and fruit-growing area that you can explore by bike or car. The town is considered a romantic destination because of its beautiful Victorians and heritage buildings that date back to 1781.
Before you go exploring Niagara Falls and all the activities around it, hit up some White Cheese or Pineapple Express first. We guarantee you a more immersive experience that will make you come back for more (be it back to Niagara or back to smoking more medical marijuana). Contact us at BudExpressNow and we will send you your package discreetly and quickly right to your doorstep.