Buy Weed Online Windsor, Ontario
Known for its automotive history, diverse communities, eclectic cuisine and post-industrial economy, Windsor is a popular place for tourists. Any visitor in this city can find a fun thing to do, whether it’s during summer or winter. During the warmer months, the city’s parks are in full bloom and is a great place to stroll and relax in. When it gets cold, the indoor amusements and cultural institutions are your best bets. Here are some places that you can visit in Windsor.
- Cook’s Shop: This fine dining restaurant has been serving good food to locals and tourists for almost four decades now. It is housed in a century-old building and specializes in pasta, beef, lamb, and seafood.
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin Historic Site: Located 100 kilometers northeast of Windsor is this popular tourist destination. This 5-hectare area houses the Underground Railroad, as well as a gallery, theatre, and interpretive centre.
- Canadian Club Brands Centre: Formerly the Walkerville, Distillery, the Canadian Club has been around since 1858. It offers several tours throughout the day, allowing visitors to explore the distilling process in its ornate building.
- Walls Underground Railroad Museum: Just 20 kilometres east of Windsor is a log cabin built by John Freeman Walls in 1846. This railroad served as a safe terminal for fugitive slaves looking for freedom. Walls descendants run the museum today.
- Squirrel’s Cage: The stylish Squirrel’s Cageattempts to bring the taste of cosmopolitan Toronto into Windsor. This upbeat licensed café serves soups, healthy salads, filled panini and coffee, including weekend brunches.
- Spago Trattoria e Pizzeria: Windsor is popular for its good Italian food, and Spago is one place to taste it. Aside from delicious pasta, this restaurant also serves salads, seafoods, scaloppini and wood-fired pizzas.
- Those looking for a relaxing meal and some drinks will find it in Manchester with its convenient location, hearty pub fare, and friendly staff. The restaurant serves a wide range of North American food.
- Art Gallery of Windsor: This art gallery is a great place to find and appreciate collections of contemporary Canadian painting and sculpture. Make sure to join the free tour during Wednesday and Sunday afternoons.
And while you’re exploring Windsor, smoke your favorite Tuna Kush or Purple Bubba Kush. Lucky for you, mail order medical marijuana is available in Windsor. Visit the BudExpressNow website today and take your pick from our wide range of cannabis strains and varieties. We will deliver them to your doorstep, discretely and professionally packed, in no time so you can take it with you on your next trip to the playground.